Address. 1222 10th Ave, Port Huron, MI 48060
Serving the community for over 40 years, our cardiologists offer the latest in cardiac procedures and technology, allowing them to detect and provide comprehensive treatment for a wide variety of adult heart and artery conditions.
It's also never too early to schedule a checkup - heart and artery problems can still be in their early stages while you feel perfectly healthy. If you aren't currently a patient at our office, please feel free to call and schedule your initial appointment today, and our staff will assist you in suggesting the physician best suited for your needs.
- If necessary, bring a referral, complete with the referral's contact
information. Check with the receptionist when you make an
appointment to see if you need a referral.
- If you have changed your address or phone number, be sure to
notify the receptionist.
- Bring a list of all your current medications, including the name and
dosage, as well as your pharmacy phone number.
- If you are a new patient, please arrive 15 minutes before your
- All patients are welcome to call prior to your appointment to make
sure the physician is on schedule.
Learn more about the services our office offers below, or visit our FAQ page for general information about our office practices and tests.
If you must cancel an appointment, a 48 hour notice will allow us to schedule another patient at that time. Please call 810-985-9681 and ask to speak with a scheduling representative if you need to cancel.