Address. 1222 10th Ave, Port Huron, MI 48060
Using the latest ultrasound equipment, our cardiologists offer a variety of tests and diagnostic procedures to detect heart conditions in their early stages and offer the best treatment plan for any discovered.
Ultrasound uses sound waves to produce images of your heart's structure and the carotid artery system, allowing us to check for any heart irregularities and any narrowing or blockage of your arteries. Catching these symptoms early plays a key role in helping to prevent heart attacks and strokes, making it a critical part of your checkups.
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm ultrasounds
- Ankle/brachial indexes (also known as ABIs)
- Carotid ultrasounds
- Echocardiography exams (including bubble, contrast, and stress)
- Lower and upper arterial imaging
- Lower and upper venous ultrasounds